Friday 27 May 2011

NEVER LOVED YOU

Submerged in this boundless puddle of rotten blood,

I ponder if I am still alive.

I stick my finger tip in the wound.

It is dry now.

The blood seems not to be there anymore, most of it went out of my body.

I am asphyxiating.

I vomited all the rests of the feast we had together,

I have seen them flowing away with my hope.

I never loved you, I do not know why I feel as you cut my limbs.

I never loved you, I do not know why I feel as you sucked my blood.

I never loved you, I do not know why I feel as if you had been rummaging between my organs and left me empty.

It is a pale barren landscape I see now and light is penetrating prepotent through my closed eyelids…

2 comments:

Fog said...

i vomited all the rests of the feast we had together...
E' bellissima, ma l'hai scritta tu?

Sunshine said...

si l'ho scritta io...grazie...